Friday, October 22, 2010

It's A Girl!

I am so excited!  I received a phone call from my sister Meghan today in which she shared the most amazing news with me.  She and Wayne have committed to adopting a beautiful, three-year old, little girl named Masha!  She is an orphan living in Eastern Europe, in desperate need for a Mom and a Dad...a family!  Oh...and she has an extra-special 21st chromosome!  They heard God's calling, are stepping out in faith and preparing to give this precious little girl exactly what she deserves...a family, lots of love and the opportunity to not only survive, but thrive! 

To follow along on this journey, please go to http://www.thenewdickinsonfamily.com/




"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after the orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."  James 1:27


Congratulations Meghan, Wayne, Taylor, Tanner, Macey & Marcus!  I am so proud of you all and I promise today to walk this walk with you all and help bring Masha home!

No comments:

Post a Comment