Friday, October 29, 2010

Orange Dinner and Pumpkin Carving Fun!

I wanted to do something fun tonight...something different! So, I surprised the kids with an Orange Dinner Breakfast...in honor of the upcoming Halloween weekend.  And no...we are not die-hard Halloween fanatics...I just thought it would be exciting!  The kids were a bit skeptical at first, but when I assured them that it was only orange food coloring, not orange flavoring, they dug right in and came back for seconds! They thought it was pretty cool...mission accomplished!


Orange pancakes

Payton enjoying his orange pancakes and eggs!

Yep...Jordan was loving it too!

Vicks Vap-O-Rub smeared all over her nose and all, Rylee still loved her dinner breakfast! LOL


Next up for our fun-filled Friday night...pumpkin carving!  I can't stand, eh...I mean, I love to carve pumpkins! That's why we waited until two days before Halloween to carve ours! LOL!!!  Really, my Honey wanted to carve pumpkins this year so I did it all for her!  She was such a trooper and even cleaned them out.  Funny girl...that's her favorite part!  We had fun and the kids all had a go-round at carving but guess who finished the job? Yep...that would be me!  It's all for the kids...all for the kids! :)


Look...it's Elmo!!! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment