Friday, October 29, 2010

Surprise!

I was looking around online last night trying to think of something fun, yet practical, to send to Marcus while he is in the hospital this week.  Flowers would be nice...but for a 4 year old, really?  A cookie bouquet would be so yummy for both Meghan and Marcus, but oh, so pricey!  Actually, ordering anything online from balloons to cookies, to be delivered, is rediculously expensive! Anyway...I enlisted the help of Aunt Tara today and with her assistance, we picked out a beautiful arrangement of three "Get Well" balloons that Marcus could at least look at and a cute teddy bear that he could love on!  Check it out...


God does work in such mysterious ways...I'll have you know!  Meghan had been having one of her most emotionally-challenged days yet, on this journey with her and Marcus.  When she was called down to the first floor of the hospital, she was expecting to pick up a wheel chair...what else could it be?  To her surprise, the ballons and bear were waiting for her! Might I add...less than three hours after we placed the order (not bad service if you ask me!)  According to Meghan, that surprise could not have come at a better time!  It made me happy knowing that even though I am 1400 miles away, I could bring a smile to her day.  And Marcus just loves his little bear!

(He's happy, really! He's just having a serious moment! LOL)

Aunt Tara and I love you Bubba!  Come home soon!!! (((((HUGS)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment